- Primary Medical Care: All ages welcome; including well child visits; sports physicals; Medical Wellness visits, etc.
- Prenatal and Postpartum Care
- General Dental Care: All ages welcome; including cleanings, fillings, extractions, as well as dentures and partials.
- Behavioral Health: Offered to existing patients; based on provider referrals.
- General Optometry: Offered to uninsured patients on limited basis; based on provider referrals.
- American Healthcare Act Insurance Access: Offered through Certified Application Counselors.
- Patient Education: Prevent Type 2 Diabetes and Your Heart, Your Life - hypertension control and heart health classes (available to current, eligible patients)
New Patients Welcome!
Schedule an appointment today!
Payment / Insurance
We accept most Major Health Insurance Plans, Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, & United Healthcare & more. Please contact us with questions.
DONATE NOW!Click Here
Our Mission Statement
"MERCE Family Healthcare is a non-profit organization that seeks to provide primary medical and dental services, as well as the coordination of additional support resources to medically and dentally underserved citizens of Randolph County and the surrounding area."
NOTICE TO PATIENTS: This practice serves all patients regardless of their inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, please ask the front desk staff at any of our locations.