- Primary Medical Care: All ages welcome; including well child visits; sports physicals; Medical Wellness visits, etc.
- Prenatal and Postpartum Care
- General Dental Care: All ages welcome; including cleanings, fillings, extractions, as well as dentures and partials.
- Behavioral Health: Offering support when emotional, behavioral or physical problems are interfering with daily life. Offered to existing patients; based on provider referrals, ages 5 & up
- Patient Education: Helping patients understand and manage different factors that affect their health such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, nutrition, physical activity and more (available to current, eligible patients)
- Chronic Care Management
- Urgent Care Services:
·Lacerations - sutures, staples and Dermabond
·Removal of most foreign bodies
·Simple fractures with splints
·Contusions, ligamentous sprains and muscle contusions
·Worker's compensation related services
·Urine Drug Screening for worker's comp and pre-employment screening
- We also provide care for non-work-related illnesses, such as, but not limited to:
·Abscesses (Incision and drainage)
·Sore throat & strep throat
·Urinary tract infections
- Interpetation Services/Interpreter: Spanish interpretation service available at all locations. Language line available for all other languages.
New Patients Welcome!
Medicaid PatientsClick here
Schedule an appointment today!
No Appointment Needed
Payment / Insurance
We accept most Major Health Insurance Plans, Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, & United Healthcare & more. Sliding fee scale available. Please contact us with questions.
DONATE NOW!Click Here
Our Mission Statement
"MERCE Family Healthcare is a non-profit organization that seeks to provide primary medical, behavioral health, urgent care, dental and patient education services, as well as the coordination of additional support resources to medically and dentally underserved citizens of Randolph County and the surrounding area."
NOTICE TO PATIENTS: This practice serves all patients regardless of their inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, please ask the front desk staff at any of our locations.